Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 2

Sorry everyone but I was too pooped to blog after my first full day at H3. It was a day that started with a 2 mile beach walk which was gorgeous. I will take pics and show y'all when I get home. Then we headed for breakfast. Breakfast food is always good (hard to mess up breakfast). After each meal we go for a mile walk which is called thermal walk. I think I might incorporate a walk after dinner each night. Plus it helps you sneak in an extra mile!!

Then we went to a class called Nutrition for Health. There we got introduced to a phrase - unwise - better - best. So if you are in the airport and there isn't a "best" option don't just jump to the unwise option for the heck of it. Well I was going to have a salad but couldn't find one so I had a burger with fries instead. Maybe they have a grilled chicken sandwich or something like that.

Body sculpting was next with a lot of squats. Boy my legs and arms were tired after that. After body sculpting was lunch followed by the mile thermal walk. So, now I am up to 4 miles (whew).

Then off to an intro to fitness equipment class. We were shown all the equipment we would be using and the proper way to use them.

After that I headed to the pool for water fitness. Wow - she kicked our butts. We swam lap after lap and jogged and kicked. I was worn out.

Went to get my metabo meal which is a 100 calorie snack (fruit or veggie sticks). Then off to class on planning healthy meals. Good class with good information.

Then it was off to dinner and another thermal walk. After that there was a presentation by Mark Evans. They were hoping to show the video but they didn't get it in before last night.

Got to room around 7:45 and got to talk to Coleman. He talked to me for exactly 1 minute and 12 seconds so I can tell he is really missing his Mommy!! Lol.

I miss everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment